Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Awesome Hunny Bunches of Oats

So glad you finished it. <3 YOU!

Super Hero Man Super Hero Man

Stop That You Silly Rabbit

I liked it. Plain and simple.

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

: 3

Yay! It's out, it's awesome.

Madness Hydraulic Madness Hydraulic

So I made it to level 81

I made it to level 81 and then finally just stopped. Of course there is the lag even when picking up weapons. Primarily what I noticed is the difficulty wasn't going high enough. I would let Hank just stand there and my turrets still took out the guys and I wouldn't die because of everything being maxed out. I would bump up the difficulty just a bit especially for us that go all the way pass 80 or have a leader board for people who survive that long. Apart from that, the graphics look great. I liked even the small details like the mouse hole on the right side of the room. The customizable feature is a lot of fun. Definitely give that a thumbs up. Primarily I say get rid of the lag and maybe raise the difficulty a little near the 80s and this will be a top game.

King of Buttons 2 King of Buttons 2

OWWWW!!!!

My hand hurts!!! BooHoo! Anyway, love it! I'm doing that endurance and I did it nonstop, ow!!! I like those messages, it's what kept me going and laughing. My high score is... 6669. hehe

Snow Ball Snow Ball

I'm hooked!

That was so much fun, I totally dig this game! Santa, presents, magic/fire balls, awesome. Keep up the great work.

Rig - Old Machines Rig - Old Machines

I cannot stop listening to this. Being a HUGE Mass Effect fan and an avid lover of dubstep, you have created one of the best ME songs out there. I have been sharing it with all my fellow ME costumers/cosplayers and all my friends who love ME because this is just spot on! Great job and keep making awesome tunes!

Bastards (DoomsDay Morons) Bastards (DoomsDay Morons)

I liked it.

I don't care what others say but I liked it. It's the kind of music I'm into and it gives me something to listen to at work.

Clay Jesus Clay Jesus

This is pretty sweet! Good job with the clay! I know it can be a tough medium to work with.

PikaRobo responds: