Madness Hydraulic Madness Hydraulic

So I made it to level 81

I made it to level 81 and then finally just stopped. Of course there is the lag even when picking up weapons. Primarily what I noticed is the difficulty wasn't going high enough. I would let Hank just stand there and my turrets still took out the guys and I wouldn't die because of everything being maxed out. I would bump up the difficulty just a bit especially for us that go all the way pass 80 or have a leader board for people who survive that long. Apart from that, the graphics look great. I liked even the small details like the mouse hole on the right side of the room. The customizable feature is a lot of fun. Definitely give that a thumbs up. Primarily I say get rid of the lag and maybe raise the difficulty a little near the 80s and this will be a top game.

King of Buttons 2 King of Buttons 2

OWWWW!!!!

My hand hurts!!! BooHoo! Anyway, love it! I'm doing that endurance and I did it nonstop, ow!!! I like those messages, it's what kept me going and laughing. My high score is... 6669. hehe

Snow Ball Snow Ball

I'm hooked!

That was so much fun, I totally dig this game! Santa, presents, magic/fire balls, awesome. Keep up the great work.

Ball Fall Ball Fall

My high score was 5072. I liked it.

-superfly- -superfly-

I love it.

I love games like this, it's awesome. Plus you cannot beat the green bug goo. DIE FLY DIE!

Filler Bunny Dress Up Filler Bunny Dress Up

Buttons!

I love pressing buttons... Anyway, some of the buttons did not work for me or gave me the same color. That's my only problem. Also maybe add buttons that can make it a were-rabbit or killer-attack rabbit or too-happy rabbit. Just throwing out ideas. This would actually have to be the only dress up flash that I actually like. Congradulations.

RawkAwn responds:

the buttons work fine for me, the colours of clothes are light and kinda hard to tell if they change colour. it might be that, or you need to download flash 8 :)

Air Typer Air Typer

Typer

This game reminds me a lot of Typer Shark, which can be found on Yahoo Games. I liked it because I like typing games to see how fast I can write. Keep it up!

BerryDeath BerryDeath

Germany

Funny how I'm running over Nazi berries with a German car, it looked like a VW Beetle. I found it amuzing.

Interactive Tutorial Interactive Tutorial

Not Bad

I have seen many tutorials but this would have to be the best. I like the simplicity and the colors used. Good job.

Jack-Mace responds:

Simplicity... oooh.. if you knew, how hard it is to make it look so simple..

The Arena (Gladiator) The Arena (Gladiator)

Minimus

I usually don't like games. But I got a kick out of yours. Short... yes. But it was simple. I don't like games that last forever. Yours was humorous.