Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Awesome Hunny Bunches of Oats

So glad you finished it. <3 YOU!

Super Hero Man Super Hero Man

Stop That You Silly Rabbit

I liked it. Plain and simple.

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

: 3

Yay! It's out, it's awesome.

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

^_^

Looks awesome! I love it! I hope it gets front page!

Dr Pepper! Dr Pepper!

^_^

I'm a Pepper! I'm addicted to Dr. Pepper. It's catchy, it's short, and it's awesome! I really like it.

Foamy: Hurricane Special Foamy: Hurricane Special

^_^

Dude, can I just say... THANK YOU!!! You hit the spot! I am the only one of my family that is not in Louisiana so I'm deeply effected. Every one of my family members had to move temporarily and some got attacked by the looters. You are awesome for pointing all the truths of this country! It's so easy for us to send people overseas for the tsunami but we cannot even send people to help out on our own land! That's f'd up. So thank you!

Music Video 2 Music Video 2

^_^

You know I love this one! It's my new fave! The targeting in! The everything! omg Krinkels! It's so awesome! By far the best!!!!!!!! ^_^ <3

HALF LIFE2 - Blow Me Away HALF LIFE2 - Blow Me Away

Holy Whack Unlyrical Crap!

That was freaking awesome! I loved it! It had all the fun aspects of HL2. I even liked the song that went with it! It was awesome!

Project I.V. Project I.V.

Finally

Yay! It's here and it's awesome! Need I say more?!?

Samurai Champloo: SK Pt.2 Samurai Champloo: SK Pt.2

=O

Well, spank me rotten, that was freaking awesome! My jaw hit the floor and I still cannot attach it correctly! Wow.... wow.... that was great! Great graphics, great layout, it was just perfect!